Friday, June 11, 2010

Jebibong & farewell

One last trip with Mr. Kim, destination: Jebibong and Chungju Lake.

Located in the middle of Korea, in Chungcheongbuk providence. The sight is beautiful and it's probably one of the few Korean mountains that doesn't have a view of high rise apartments from the peak.




After hiking to the mountain peak and taking in an aerial view of the valley we took a short ferry ride and relaxed in the tranquil scenery.





Farewell Mr. Kim! Thanks for all the great hiking adventures, games that I always lose, and your versions of “Nobody”


Where's Alex? Who's going to save my life??? Oh okay, I'll see Alex later with some beer ^.~


Matt~ Thanks for always initiating the solid singing sessions and makju sharing on the bus rides!



Alan~ Thanks for bartering with me ^.~, and always motivating me to wake up early and go hiking! Many great memories with you on the mountain, and in Korea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment