Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Faces of England Class~



March brought in a new group of students to England Class. These little guys are 4 to 6 years old western age and we mostly communicate through charades.

They are just beginning to realize I cannot understand their Korean, although a few continue to tell me elaborate tales in Korea. Which i suppose is fair, as I flood them with English all day. ^^



Through song, dance, and high-five rewards their English is growing at rapid speed, as well as our relationship. This week they've started this new thing when I leave the classroom they all start screaming "NOOOO!!!!" as if someone is tearing off their right limb. Charming, really~!



This group could play duck duck goose for hours, and find mixing phrases together to be the funniest thing the in the world. More often then not you can hear them asking "May I have have some bathroom, please?" and "May I go to the water, please?"


No comments:

Post a Comment