Monday, August 31, 2009

Lotte World [Childhood] Adventure


Alex and I ventured to Lotte World to see what all the fuss was about. We crossed the magical threshold; instantly the air tasted like candy and music made me feel giddy like a child. And we were children for the day, running from ride to ride. The indoor portion reminded me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with hot air balloons floating around the ceiling. The outdoor park offers some great thrill rides, not for those with weak stomaches. My favorite, Gyro Swing, suspends you upside down over the river. No hands, of course!

Lotte World offers a bit of something for everyone.  There is shopping, dining, ice skating, a Folk Museum, and special effects movie theatre. Alex introduced me to makali at the Folk Museum.

After which we ran into two co-workers from school. Joy and Jenifer, Lotte World veterans, grabbed us by the hands and lead us to the must do's of Lotte World!  

No comments:

Post a Comment