Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Everyone says they have the best Dad in the world. I'd like to add mine to the list.

Lets just start by saying he has been referred to as a “Renaissance Man” on more than one occasion.

Not only does he run a successful business, he has been a rock star since the age of 16 when he used fake ID's to play his gigs. There's no need for false identification anymore, but he can still rock with the best of them, even writing a hit or two here and there. He can finish any crossword puzzle, jumble, or sudoku. He can recite most episodes of South Park, has a joke for those awkward silences, and a handshake that intimidates most of my guy friends.

His middle name is Edward, his birthday is March 8th, he has a second personality called “Lucky Pookie”, and he can prescribe the necessary “Zen Shrug” when needed. Best of all he puts up with the antics of my mom and I, is always there for me when I need him, and supports me in everything I do!

Thanks for being a great Dad! Happy Father's Day! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment